Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lisa01
Frequent Visitor

issue seeing other columns in Maintaihnance Log Enviroment

9 REPLIES 9
DebraMauneyNC

Are you meaning when you make the form for the "new maintenance log"? I am having the same issue. Every time I make it 2 columns and name it General, the form goes back to 1 column and I do not know how to fix it!

Lisa01
Frequent Visitor

yes i am having the same issue.

Pavan_Mani_Deep
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Hi @Lisa01 

Could you describe your issue clearly?

Cheers,

PMDY

Apparently i couldn´t see the rest of thr fields while in Maintainance Log. 

all i could see was is thr 3 Mentioned below

1.Date Schedule

2.Date Completion and

3.Issue Age

As a result i didnt input much data. eg creaating issues by using a "Date observed"

Aala_95
Helper I
Helper I

I have the same issue, what is going on? how can I make my form 2 column, also I could not see the issue photo column in the table columns tab!! 

BenClistBC2
Advocate I
Advocate I

@Aala_95 can you please post a screenshot of the problem? I'm not quite understanding what you mean.

Ngā mihi,

Ben

Did you like my post? Please give it a thumbs up! Did I resolve your issue? Please click Accept as Solution to close the topic and so other members of the community can find solutions more easily.

dpoggemann
Most Valuable Professional
Most Valuable Professional

Hi @Lisa01 

Try turning off the new look on the top menu.  I am seeing some abnormal behavior right now as well.  If it fixes it can you share a screen shot of both views (legacy and new look) so I can post to Microsoft?

Hope this helps. Please accept if answers your question or Like if helps in any way.
Thanks,
Drew
AGigs

I'm having the same issue, I cannot get a second column to appear, even though I have the formatting set as 2 columns.  It does look like in the old view I have 2 columns, I have accidentally made another section in that view as well when I'm clicking around and trying to resolve.  I attached 2 screenshots of each view.

Helpful resources

Announcements

Learn what to expect in the Power Up Program

Since its inception in 2022, the Power Up Program has evolved based on feedback from learners and Microsoft Partners and customers. Today's Power Up learners can expect to learn the fundamentals of Microsoft Power Platform in the accelerated seven-week, video-based Power Up Maker course.   Hear from Principal Program Manager, Dimpi Gandhi to discover the latest enhancements and meet the Microsoft MVPs, Rory Neary and Charlie Phipps, who partnered with the Microsoft Power Up Program to create the Power Up Maker course to guide learners to use the Microsoft Power Platform to develop custom applications, build dazzling report dashboards, or create efficiencies through automation.  

Welcome to the Power Up Program Community

The Power Up Program is a free upskilling program where nontechnical people can learn the fundamentals of Microsoft Power Platform. The Power Up Maker course is a seven-week self-paced virtual learning plan that include video-based objectives featuring Power Apps, Power BI and Power Automate.  As a member of the Power Up Community, you can grow your skills and build connections. You can post questions to get help with the curriculum and hands-on exercises from experts and peers in the product boards.  Check out the Community Information & Feedback board to find help or provide feedback with the community experience, and please take time to post in the Social board to tell us more about yourself. If you're new to the Power Up Program and looking for information to register. You can sign up at PowerUp.Microsoft.com.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,944)