cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to Power Up Maker Course

This forum welcomes the learners to the Power Up Maker course. It provides the curriculum overview and explains the hands-on learning approach of this fully video-based course. It also introduces various components of the Microsoft Power Platform and provides a quick walkthrough on accessing the Power Platform development environment used for all exercises throughout this entire course.

11 REPLIES 11
SPepe
Advocate II
Advocate II

Hello,

Is there any recommendations on how we can support learning effectively?

Can you explain how I can download materials.

Hi @Ridwan_1751

When you come to a learning objective with a hands-on exercise, you will see the Resources link active beneath the video player as indicated by the arrow in the screenshot below.

Screenshot 2024-04-08 055608.png

Hi @SPepe - Complete the learning objectives and hands-on activities, then attend live Q&A sessions to get answers to questions as you go along and you'll do great. Welcome to the Power Up Program!

Thanks!

Sonia

Kachi007

Hello, Please I have been trying to login to start my course and it will load and still show back login to Microsoft 365

dominicksm

Hello! Have you tried rebooting your computer? You also could try a new web browser, like Firefox, Chrome, Edge. If those suggestions do not work, may be delete your cookies in your web browser. Oh, also I just thought of this, are you possibly logged in to Microsoft 365 with another account?

hello @Kachi007 ,

I have been able to resolve this issue by using microsoft edge browser instead of chrome. When I signed into my hub using edge browser the learning plan video opened without requesting me to sign it. thanks

Hi Kachi, Thanks for sharing your experience. I have been on the same challenge.. I tried the various suggestions other members gave; I had no success. At some point and somehow, I was able to gain access to the Intro course materials; but subsequently I can not access the materials again.

Have you resolved the problem; and what did you do? I can learn from you, Thank you

Hello, just wondering if you used your web browser in incognito mode?  That might possibly help.

Helpful resources

Announcements

Learn what to expect in the Power Up Program

Since its inception in 2022, the Power Up Program has evolved based on feedback from learners and Microsoft Partners and customers. Today's Power Up learners can expect to learn the fundamentals of Microsoft Power Platform in the accelerated seven-week, video-based Power Up Maker course.   Hear from Principal Program Manager, Dimpi Gandhi to discover the latest enhancements and meet the Microsoft MVPs, Rory Neary and Charlie Phipps, who partnered with the Microsoft Power Up Program to create the Power Up Maker course to guide learners to use the Microsoft Power Platform to develop custom applications, build dazzling report dashboards, or create efficiencies through automation.  

Welcome to the Power Up Program Community

The Power Up Program is a free upskilling program where nontechnical people can learn the fundamentals of Microsoft Power Platform. The Power Up Maker course is a seven-week self-paced virtual learning plan that include video-based objectives featuring Power Apps, Power BI and Power Automate.  As a member of the Power Up Community, you can grow your skills and build connections. You can post questions to get help with the curriculum and hands-on exercises from experts and peers in the product boards.  Check out the Community Information & Feedback board to find help or provide feedback with the community experience, and please take time to post in the Social board to tell us more about yourself. If you're new to the Power Up Program and looking for information to register. You can sign up at PowerUp.Microsoft.com.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,931)