Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Join the discussion

Most Recent
WarrenBelz
Most Valuable Professional
Most Valuable Professional

This is an issue that has been the subject of many questions and below is the series of processes which I believe adequately addresses the structure needed.

Firstly, the three initial things to do (which I will not go into any depth with) are: -

• Configuring any SharePoint views to display only the columns you want all users to see and
  • Filtering the View data so that it displays only the records you want available for choosing. I am assuming here that the users need to see records other than those they created.
  • Configuring the Integrated App to restrict the users (or the particular user) to only be able to do and see what they need to.

Then however we are left with a number of inbuilt SharePoint functions that allow a reasonably knowledgeable user to circumvent these controls and do/see things you do not want them to.

Read more...

AdamGill1965
Resolver III
Resolver III

Navigating Licensing for Power Apps for Guests on your Platform can seem a bit daunting. From my own experiences, I have compiled a short licensing guide, for reference.

Read more...

sandeepstw
Super User
Super User

In today's data-driven world, we often need to extract valuable information from various sources, including images and PDFs. Power Automate and AI Builder offer a powerful solution for extracting text from these documents, enabling businesses to streamline processes and gain insights from previously unstructured data. 

Read more...

rampprakash
Super User
Super User

In this Blog, we will see how to enable Copilot for End Users in Canvas PowerApps

Read more...